This summer football camp will teach skills and a love of the game to both beginner and advanced levels. Younger kids will get an introduction to the game and learn fundamental football skills while older players in middle school and junior high will work on strategies and the Tahoma High School Football offense and defense schemes. Players will be placed in groups based on age and skills.
- July 21st-24th (Monday - Thursday)
- 6-8pm ***Check in on 21st at 5:30pm
- Entering 2nd-8th Grade (7-15 years old)
- Tahoma High School Stadium
18200 SE 240th Street
Covington, WA 98042
- $70/player Camp T-shirt included (T-shirt size not guaranteed if registered after July 8th)
No pads or helmets will be used at this camp. Players should wear a T-shirt, shorts or sweats and cleats or tennis shoes.
To register online through the Tahoma Learning Community click here.