It's that time of year again. Time for equipment turn in. We will be having our General Membership Meeting and Equipment Turn in on Wednesday November 12th from 6pm to 8pm at the Tahoma Junior High School parking lot and commons area. We will also be having our Board Elections during that time. So please vote for our next year's board.
Here is a list of items that need to be returned:
- Helmet - needs to be cleaned and free of any markings/ stickers that have been added for identification purposes and the mouth guard removed. DO NOT remove the Bears Logo
- Shoulder Pads - with all buckles and tie strings
- Blue Game Jersey - must be washed. If the Jersey is damaged please let us know so we can get it repaired/replaced before next season
- Pants - both practice and game pants must be washed. If game pants are damaged/torn please let us know so we can get them repaired/replaced before next season.
- All other pads and equipment for practice pants must be turned in as well. Some players during the season were issued another set of knee pads so make sure if your player has an extra set, they get turned in as well
- Girdle - if your player was issued a girdle for practice uniforms. Please wash the girdle and turn in the two hip and tail bone pad
This year your player will get to KEEP the white away game jersey and their practice jersey.
- Top and Skirt - uniform needs to be clean
- Cheerleaders can KEEP their crop, brief, bow or shoes
Once the equipment/uniform is turned in and accounted for, you will be issued a receipt that must be presented to the board member in the common area of Tahoma Junior High to receive your equipment deposit back.
Thank you for your support and remember to please vote for next year's board.